There are a variety of interesting pulao recipes that can be prepared at home, but first talk about the origins of Pulao. Origin is believed to be located in Persia. There are numerous myths and stories that relate to the origins of pulao. However, there is a particular tale that is fascinating and intriguing. It dates back to the period in the reign of Alexander the Great who reigned in the 4th BC. According to this story, pulao was first discovered during this time however there is no specific story behind this intriguing recipe of the pulao.
About the pulao
There are many different kinds of pulao that you can prepare, including kabuli pulao, matar pulao, and Kashmir Pulao.
Different interesting pulao Recipies
kabuli pulao Recipe
- Seela rice 1 kg( is recommended to keep in Water for a half-hour prior to cooking)
- Beef 1kg cut into large pieces,(it is recommended that it be devoid of bones)
- onion 3 medium size
- Tomato 5 medium size
- Carrot 3 medium size
- Oil three serving spoons
- All ground spices(Garam masala) 1 tsp
- Salt according to taste
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Almond: 20
1. Boil the beef in water with the spices that you grind and salt until tender. it will take about half an hour in the cooker.
2. Put oil in a pan, add onions, and fry until it becomes brown. now add tomatoes to it.
3. Add the beets, and cook them for 5-10 minutes.
4. Now add stew (yakhni) which is twice the amount of rice.
5. Add salt, all ground spices as well as raisins
6. If there is water left, put all the nuts into it, and then make sure to cover the dam for 20 minutes.
7. Cut the carrots into thin pieces, boil them for 5 mins, then take the water off
8. Put 1 tbs oil in the pan, then add the boiled carrots and sugar. Let it cook for a few minutes, then take it off the heat source.
9. Place rice into the serving dish, then put the carrots on top and chopped nuts to garnish.
Matar pulao Recipie
1. Wash 1.5 cups of rice a few times until the water clears. It should be soaked for up to 30 minutes. Remove and put aside. Slice 1 medium onion, and cut two green chilies. Make a fine paste from 1 inch of ginger and three cloves of garlic. We will need around 3/4 teaspoon of paste. If you are using mint leaves, wash and drain, then chop finely the leaves.
2. Pour 2 tablespoons of oil or ghee into a hot pressure cooker. Once the ghee is hot and the pressure cooker is hot, add Interesting pulao recipes
1 leaf of a bay
The 2-inch cinnamon piece is thin
4 green cardamoms
1 Strand Mace
1 tablespoon Cumin seeds (or shahi jeera)
3. Stir in the tomatoes and the green chili pepper and sauté until the oil begins to split.
4. Add the peas and the water, and bring them to the point of boiling.
5. Partially cover the lid with a lid. This allows the long grains to absorb the liquid while it cooks off. If the water isn’t fully absorbed within the time stated, completely cover it to facilitate faster evaporation.
6. Steam the rice until it cooks evenly and gently until it is cooked.
7. Garnish by adding cilantro, and enjoy the taste of old-fashioned nostalgia.
Chicken Pulao Recipe
Chicken weighing 900 grams
5 cloves garlic
8 green cardamom
1 teaspoon turmeric
7 green chilies
3 cups basmati rice
1 tablespoon garam masala powder
5 cups of water
3 inches ginger
1 Teaspoon of powdered cinnamon
1 Teaspoon powder of red chili
6 Star Anise
4 Tablespoons of yogurt (curd)
2 Onions sliced
Salt as is required
Warm oil in a deep-bottomed pan. Add the bay leaf, cloves cardamom pods, as well as cinnamon. Sauté until it becomes fragrant.
Add cashews, and cook until they are light golden brown. Interesting pulao recipes
After that add onion slices, curry leaves, and green chilies along with salt and turmeric. cook on medium heat until onions become golden brown.
Mix minced garlic with minced ginger.
Add chicken, and mix thoroughly. Cover and cook on medium-low heat until chicken is cooked to perfection.
Then add cumin powder coriander powder and red chili powder. Finally, add garam masala powder mint, and cilantro. Mix thoroughly.
Mix in the water and mix thoroughly. Make adjustments to the seasoning as required. When the water is at a boil then add the rice that has been soaked and stir it gently until the rice is evenly coated.
Cook on high for 6 to 8 minutes. Then cover and cook at low heat until the water has evaporated as well as the rice has cooked and stirring continuously. Serve hot, topped with onion or cucumber raita.
If you want to contact doramaspro.online you can reach out to us through our contact us page